Travel agents can now purchase tickets or a three-park vacation package for their clients to experience Universal Studios Florida, Universal's Islands of Adventure, and, the first-of-its-kind water theme park, Universal’s Volcano Bay.
The three-park tickets are on sale now for travel beginning June 1, 2017.
Universal Orlando Three-Park Ticket
- Three-Park multi-day ticket to Universal’s Islands of Adventure, Universal Studios Florida, and Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Options available from two to five days
- Three-day, three-park base ticketing starts at $244.99 for adults; $239.99 for children
- Three-day, two-park base tickets (excluding Volcano Bay) start at $204.99 for adults; $194.99 for children
Splash, Stay, and Play Vacation Package (Starting at $115 per adult per night)
- Four-night hotel accommodations at a nearby Universal partner hotel
- Three-park, four-day base ticket to all three parks
- Access to select live entertainment venues at Universal CityWalk
- Complimentary scheduled transportation between hotel and Universal Orlando
- Guests can upgrade to a Universal Orlando on-site hotel to receive additional benefits like Early Park Admission and access to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Packages for Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort start at $165 per adult per night
Centered around a 200-foot tall volcano, Volcano Bay will have innovative technology that will allow guests to spend less time waiting in line and more time enjoying the park’s attractions, including a multi-directional wave pool with sandy beaches, a lazy river, body slides that drop from the top of the volcano, the Krakatau Aqua Coaster, and a TapuTapu-brand wearable that allows them to access virtual lines and trigger special effects around the park.
Agents can learn even more about Universal’s Volcano Bay with the all-new Volcano Bay Video Training Series here.