Every September, Las Vegas celebrates Mexican Independence Day with a lineup of events and entertainment. During the 2017 El Grito festivities, visitors can check out Latin headliners, boxing, and comedians throughout Vegas.
Latin entertainment will include:
• Singer, dancer and actress Jennifer Lopez at The AXIS at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, Sept. 13, 15 & 16.
• Ricky Martin will perform at Park Theater at Monte Carlo Resort and Casino, Sept. 15-16.
• Latin music superstar Enrique Iglesias returns to The Colosseum at Caesars Palace, Sept. 15-16.
• Carlos Santana will rock out at House of Blues inside Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, Sept. 13 and 15-17.
• “Fluffy” comedian Gabriel Iglesias will perform at Terry Fator Theatre at The Mirage Hotel & Casino, Sept. 15-16.
• Latin music legend Pepe Aguilar performs his hits at The Chelsea at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Sept. 16.
• Middleweight boxers Canelo Alvarez and Gennady Golovkin will face off in the ring at T-Mobile Arena, Sept. 16.
• Mexican rock band MANÁ will perform at the MGM Grand Garden Arena inside MGM Grand Hotel & Casino, Sept. 15-16.
• Grammy Award-winner Marc Anthony will perform his hits at Mandalay Bay Events Center inside Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, Sept. 16.
• Mexican mariachi singer Alejandro Fernández will be at T-Mobile Arena, Sept. 15.
• Award-winning Guatemalan singer-songwriter Ricardo Arjona will take the stage at The Chelsea at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Sept. 15.
• Chart toppers Marco Antonio Solis & Jesse and Joy will entertain at Mandalay Bay Events Center inside Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, Sept. 15.
• Iconic singers Gloria Trevi and Alejandra Guzmán will perform together at The Colosseum inside Caesars Palace, Sept. 14 and 17.
• Franco Escamilla will bring his standup to The Joint at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas, Sept. 15.