Vegas Uncork'd by Bon Appétit is offering eight new events on sale now, including a collaborative dinner with Bobby Flay and Giada de Laurentiis; lunch with Thomas Keller; celebrity golf; Burgers, Beers & Boozy Shakes with Mario Batali and a first-ever “Live Like A High-Roller” MGM Grand exclusive package. Plus, Jean-Georges Vongerichten is a new addition and will be serving up culinary delights at two ARIA events – Celebrity Chef Brunch: A Mother’s Day Weekend Celebration and Chefs’ Counter: All-Star Feast, alongside other chefs such as Shawn McClain, Masa Takayama and Michael Mina.
A total of 31 events are now confirmed to take place at ARIA, Bellagio, Caesars Palace, MGM Grand and The Venetian.
Chefs Mario Batali and Buddy Valastro are the headlining mentors to two students from Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in the Chase Sapphire Preferred Grill Challenge as they compete for $20,000 in scholarship funds during The Night Market at The Venetian on May 8.
Below is the new and updated programming:
- A Scot's Tale: Master Series Dinner with Gordon Ramsay, May 8 - Dine on award-winning cuisine from internationally acclaimed chef, Gordon Ramsay at Caesars Palace. Hosted by the chef himself, this Master Series Dinner will showcase Chef Ramsay's signature flavors.
- When Stars Align: Master Series Dinner with Bobby Flay & Giada de Laurentiis, May 8: The Master Series Dinner with Bobby Flay is back by popular demand, but this time with special guest, Giada de Laurentiis. Together at Chef Flay's MESA Grill at Caesars Palace, the two celebrity chefs will come together to craft a special menu of MESA favorites as well as reveal courses from Giada's new and inaugural restaurant, opening this spring.
- UPDATE: Second Annual Chase Sapphire Preferred Grill Challenge, May 8: Chef Mario Batali joins Buddy Valastro as a headlining mentor of this sizzling competition. During The Night Market two students from Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts will compete as sous chefs alongside Batali and Valastro for $20,000 in scholarship funds, courtesy of Chase Sapphire Preferred.
- Burgers, Beers & Boozy Shakes: An After-Party with Chef Mario Batali, May 8: The Night Market: East Meets West offers flavorful late-night after-party hosted by Chef Mario Batali at new Las Vegas restaurant, B&B Burger & Beer at The Venetian. Guests can snack on comfort foods such as gourmet burgers and wash it down with house brews and boozy Averna milkshakes.
- Baking with The Boss, May, 9: Buddy Valastro, the Cake Boss, will be at Buddy V's Ristorante at The Venetian. Enjoy Prosecco and specialty cocktails, a sampling of savory dishes and sweet treats as Valastro reveals his baking tips during a live demonstration. Meet the Cake Boss and walk away with a special gift.
- At the Table with Thomas Keller, May 9: For the first time ever, food enthusiasts can enjoy a specially curated lunch prepared by chef Thomas Keller at The Venetian. Chef Keller opens up his Michelin-starred Bouchon for an exclusive afternoon of gourmet dishes and drinks.
- Flavors of Sicily: Exploring Sicilian Wines, May 9 - Embrace the Sicilian lifestyle during this Stemmari wine seminar at The Venetian where you'll sip and savor each Sicilian wine from their catalogue.
- Mario Batali Foundation Swing Session Las Vegas Celebrity Golf Classic, May 10: Hit the links with Chef Mario Batali, Bon Appétit Editor in Chief Adam Rapoport, and other celebrities and A-list chefs for the ultimate gastronomic golf event, benefiting the Mario Batali Foundation. Participate in a game of golf and culinary greatness at the prestigious Cascata golf course, followed by a beef tasting at Mario Batali’s Italian Steakhouse, Carnevino at The Palazzo.
- Mario Batali Foundation Swing Session Beef & Barolo Extravaganza, May 10: A limited number of additional tickets beyond the Golf Classic will be available for guests to experience an exclusive walk-around tasting at Mario Batali’s Italian Steakhouse, Carnevino. Take part in wine pairings and a silent auction packed with unique goods and experiences, as well as dine on passed bites and fare from Carnevino's menu. Mix and mingle with Mario Batali, Editor in Chief Adam Rapoport, golfers and celebrities.
Also on sale now is a Vegas Uncork’d VIP experience, Decadence In The Details: Weekend Extravagance Package, which includes a three-night stay in the ultra-exclusive SKYLOFTS at MGM Grand, the package offers a chance to attend sold-out events including, Joël Robuchon Cooking & Wine Demo and Experience Hakkasan: A Progressive Evening from Restaurant to Club. The exclusive experience includes:
- A three-night stay in the Forbes Five-Star, AAA Five Diamond SKYLOFTS at MGM Grand
- Two tickets to each of the following events including Joël Robuchon Cooking & Wine Demo, Experience Hakkasan: A Progressive Evening from Restaurant to Club, Michael Mina’s Pig Roast & Beer Tasting and When in France: A Joël Robuchon Dinner
- A private behind-the-scenes kitchen tour of Chef of the Century’s namesake restaurant Joël Robuchon
- Spa access at the lavish MGM Grand Spa
- Access to private registration as well as 24-hour concierge and personal butler service
- Complimentary roundtrip airport transportation in a limousine