As tickets for the next series of Garth Brooks concerts will be released Saturday, February 27, Wynn Las Vegas continues to implement policies and procedures to ensure that seats are not resold for more than face value. Fans are strongly discouraged from purchasing tickets through unauthorized channels as these tickets will be cancelled. Ticket scalping is illegal on the Las Vegas Strip. Wynn is committed to developing new and improved measures to combat scalping until such a time that the illegal activity ceases.
The following booking procedures have been implemented for Garth Brooks concerts:
* At time of purchase, the full name of each person attending the concert must be provided in order to complete the transaction. No changes will be permitted after completion of the order.
* Limit of 4 concert tickets per order or per person or per credit card.
* Tickets will be available for pick-up at Wynn Las Vegas on the day of the concert. Tickets are not available in advance.
* Purchaser will be required to show valid, government-issued photo ID, confirmation number and actual credit card used for payment.
* Each individual ticket holder must be present with purchaser to collect tickets upon presentation of valid, government-issued photo ID.
* Individual names will be printed on each ticket, wristbands will be provided at time of pick up and ID's may be checked again at the Encore Theater entrance.
* Visit www.visitwynn.com/terms/garthtickets for a complete list of terms and conditions.
As Wynn security continues to collaborate with Metro Police and local authorities, tickets have been confiscated from disappointed fans. In one instance, scalpers lured customers into purchasing seats through unauthorized websites, with promises to deliver the tickets in Las Vegas. This significant ring of illegal scalpers is now being prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Six suspects were arrested by Metro Police on February 13 and will be prosecuted.
Fans should be reminded that the agreement with Garth Brooks includes multiple concert engagements over a five-year period. Additional concert dates will be released every few months. Fans also stand a chance to obtain tickets for sold out concerts on performance dates as tickets confiscated from unauthorized sellers will be sold to the stand-by line at the Wynn Box Office.
Tickets are $125 plus a $5 service charge and a $13 tax to equal a total of $143. No one should pay more than face value at any time, for any reason. Tickets may be booked by calling 702.770.1000 or online at www.wynnlasvegas.com/boxoffice. Tickets will not be available for purchase at the Wynn Box Office on Saturday, February 27.