Atlantis, The Palm in Dubai has partnered with Warner Bros. Pictures for the “Aquaman” movie launch.
The ocean-themed entertainment resort is offering 20 percent off general online admission prices on all dive activities in The Ambassador Lagoon on visits from 12th December until 31st January 2019. Guests need to present an Aquaman movie ticket/receipt to redeem on activities including Atlantis Aquatrek, Ray Feeding, Shark Safari, Ultimate Snorkel, Dive Discovery, Dive Explorer and the Predator Dive.
As the official hotel partner of the movie, the entertainment resort destination—which rises from the Arabian Gulf—has also pulled together the “Aquaman Package.” Worth AED 50,200, the “Aquaman Package” includes:
- A stay for two adults in an Underwater Suite for two night Each Underwater Suite comes equipped with a 24-hour butler and floor-to-ceiling views looking upon the underwater Ambassador Lagoon.
- A Dolphin Adventure for two at Dolphin Bay. Guests can swim with dolphins in this deep-water encounter.
- A Fish Tales Tour for two in The Lost Chambers Aquarium. The hotel says whilst it cannot teach guests to communicate telepathically to fish like Aquaman can, it can help budding ichthyologists get well acquainted with various species. During the tour, guests will be introduced to some of the 65,000 marine animals that call Atlantis their home, including a visit to the shark and ray nursery.
- A private personal training session for two in ShuiQi Spa and Fitness followed by a 60-minute full body massage.
- An Atlantis Aquatrek experience for two—a scuba experience.
- A dinner for two in the award-winning seafood restaurant Ossiano. Guests can dine their way through a seven-course set menu with wine pairing, while stingrays glide by.
Price is on application and T&C’s apply.
For more information, visit https://www.atlantisthepalm.com/