Barceló Maya Palace, which is part of the Barceló Maya Grand Resort Complex on Mexico's Rivera Maya, was recognized during the 2018 Quality Assurance Awards by Delta Vacations, which took place on October 30.
The award was created by Delta Vacations to recognize the company’s top partners who provide outstanding quality, good customer relations and product delivery to mutual customers. Each year the company honors qualifying hotels, destination management companies and rental car agencies around the world. Among more than 5,000 partners offered by Delta Vacations, this year Barceló Maya Palace was one of the 251 hotels, 22 destination management and four car rental companies that earned the award designation.
Tthe all-inclusive Barceló Maya Palace is a Four Diamond resort with the following amenities:
- Six restaurants, all with a view of the Caribbean Sea
- Three pools, one for adults only and one for kids
- A gym, shopping center, U Spa, Mini club and the U kids spa
- The Barceló All Inclusive Program, which offers the guests access to the pools, buffets, bars and beach facilities of the Barcelo Maya Beach, Barcelo Maya Caribe, Barceló Maya Colonial and Barceló Maya Tropical hotels
To be eligible for the Quality Assurance Award, partners must have achieved the following criteria (on a per property basis)
- 99 percent customer satisfaction
- 99 percent product performance
- A minimum of 100 bookings annually