Clients can live large in Las Vegas at Caesars Palace Las Vegas’ newly renovated Palace Tower. After a $100 million renovation, the resort's largest tower will house 1,181 guest rooms and suites, including 10 new luxury villas on the 29th floor.
The villas range from a modest 2,750 square feet to a massive 4,085 square feet. Similar to the Octavius, Forum and Augustus towers, the new Palace Tower villas feature high-end furnishings from around the world. They were designed with Ancient Grecian, German Biedermeier, English Regency, and French Empire aesthetics in mind.
Highlights of the villas include:
- Imported stone and hand-distressed hardwood flooring
- Powder rooms designed after jewel boxes
- A curated art program
- Custom wood, iron, bronze and glass lighting fixtures
- Custom wool area rugs and wall-to-wall carpets from Thailand
- 24K gold bathroom and powder room fixtures
- Steam showers in every bathroom
- 85” or 75” televisions with surround sound in living areas
- Fully furnished pantries with stainless steel appliances
- High-tech toilets
- Whirlpool tubs with air massage and whirlpool jets
Additionally, those staying in the villas have access to:
- Private elevator entry to the 29th floor of the Palace Tower
- 24/7 butler service
- Limousine transportation to and from McCarran International Airport
- VIP check-in and Total Rewards Diamond queuing at locations throughout the resort
For clients who don’t need such extravagant accommodations, the revamped guest rooms and suites offer include pillow-top king and queen beds, stone bathrooms and LED flat-screen televisions.
The Palace Tower is a short walk to the resort’s convention center, Appian Way shops and Garden of the Gods Pool Oasis.