Club Med has announced details on renovations to its Club Med Cancun Yucatan Resort, including new accommodations, upgraded kids and common areas, and more dining options.
- Jade, Club Med Cancun’s five-Trident luxury building unveiled a renovated bar lounge and pool deck and renovated rooms with high-end wellness experiences in July 2017.
- Jade’s 37 Deluxe Rooms and 18 Suites now have Bluetooth sound system and all suites have a SKINJAY shower capsule system.
- All existing rooms across property were renovated by the end of 2017.
- Aguamarina family accommodations will welcome an additional 60 rooms (30 Family Club rooms and 30 Family Deluxe rooms) by July 2018, along with a new oceanfront pool.
Kids and Common Areas
- The Club Med Passworld dedicated for teens aged 11 – 17 years now includes a new outdoor cabana and has been relocated to the active area of property near the flying trapeze, archery and waterskiing areas.
- The brand-new meetings and events concept features innovative components like a working wall with an interactive digital screen, food and beverage tray for mobile coffee breaks and an energy wall with water bottles, sweets, and phone plugs.
- The main pool deck has also seen enhancements like the renovation of Las Velas pool and beach bar and a new outdoor theater, which opened in November 2017.
- The property opened a new beach lounge with a contemporary menu of reinterpreted Mexican cuisine that features local culinary specialties and a curated wine cellar.
- The modular space with ocean views is open all day long and designed with three interior zones: restaurant, bar lounge and wine cellar.
For more information, visit www.clubmed.us.