The Cosmopolitan Las Vegas has announced details on new summertime experiences at its Pool District, including all-day parties, dine-in movies, spa treatments and more.
Situated at the center of The Pool District, Boulevard Pool overlooks the heart of the Las Vegas strip and offers unobstructed views of the Las Vegas skyline. The rooftop spot opens Wednesday, March 7.
Dive In Movies
Entering its eighth season, “Dive In Movies” will transform the resort’s 65-foot digital marquee in the Boulevard Pool area into a movie screen overlooking the Las Vegas strip. From classic films to major blockbusters, the “Dive In Movies” experience allows visitors to take a dip or lounge poolside while enjoying specialty cocktails and movie snacks.
Dive In Movies will begin at 7:30 p.m. and kicks off on Monday, May 28 through Monday, Sept 3. The film schedule includes:
- Wonder Woman – May 28
- Atomic Blonde – June 4
- Ferris Beuller’s Day Off – June 11
- Zoolander – June 18
- The Breakfast Club – June 25
- Top Gun – July 2
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens, beginning at 5 p.m. – July 9
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi – July 9
- Grease – July 16
- 50 First Dates – July 23
- Forrest Gump – July 30
- Inception – August 6
- Happy Gilmore – August 1
- Baby Driver – August 2
- Pulp Fiction – August 2
- Transformers – September 3
Overlook Grill will open Wednesday, March 7 and serve American staples along curated brunch selections from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. The dining experience will have offerings like bottomless mimosas for $18 a person and an option to upgrade to rosé sparkling wine for $24 a person.
The menu options include:
- "Spicy Blue Crab Lettuce Wraps" with fresh herbs and crispy garlic
- "Margherita Egg White Omelet" with tomato, mozzarella and fresh basil and a side of breakfast potatoes and toast
- "Detox Green Bowl" with quinoa, baby kale, apple, dried cranberries, broccoli, fresh avocado, cilantro maple dressing and an option to add chicken or salmon
- "Big Eye Tuna Poke Bowl" with wakame salad, sushi rice, avocado, edamame, pickled vegetables and chili threads
- "Signature Fish Tacos" with crispy corn tortilla shells, smoked jalapeno aioli and salsa
- "Avocado Toast Benedict" with avocado spread, shaved parmesan, roasted tomato, poached eggs, and hollandaise, served with breakfast potatoes
The drink menu offers:
- "Done Adulting:" a margarita of Herradura Silver Tequila, Poblano Chile Liquer, cucumber, watermelon and mint verbena
- "Bikini Bod:" Absolut Lime Vodka, Kai Coconut Pandan Vodka, lime, pineapple, coconut, and ginger
- "Resting Beach Face:" Hangar One Rose’ Vodka, Italicus Bergamot Liqueur, citrus, strawberry rhubarb rose syrup, and apple rose water
- "Vitamin Sea:" Bacardi 8 & banana rums, passionfruit, lemon, strawberry, bitters, and “sea water”
The Chelsea Pool
Located in The Chelsea Tower, The Chelsea Pool is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily and offers a more relaxing experience for hotel guests, opening Saturday, March 31. From light bites and salads to specialty cocktails and frozen drinks, The Chelsea Pool offers light and organic options for poolside dining. Poolside spa treatments from neighboring Sahra Spa & Hammam are available for guests by appointment.
Marquee Dayclub opens Saturday, March 24 with DJ Dash Berlin, kicking off a full season of pool parties led by DJs and recording artists. Returning for 2018 is Beatwave Sundays, which features a new wave of talent like Nora En Pure, Thomas Jack, Sigala, Sam Feldt, Le Youth, What So Not, GoldFish, Lost Frequencies and more.
Party-goers can enjoy one of Marquee Dayclub’s two pools or take in the party from a VIP cabana with infinity edge dipping pools. The parties will be complemented with an grill menu with sandwiches, sushi, pizzas and more as well as a selection of specialty cocktails.
For more, visit www.cosmopolitanlasvegas.com.