Yesterday, the all-new luxury hotel The Trafalgar St. James officially opened to the public. Overlooking Trafalgar Square in Central London, the upscale independent property is the latest addition to the Curio Collection by Hilton, bringing the total number of resorts and hotels in the collection to 35.
Being in the heart of Central London, on Trafalgar Square’s south side, The Trafalgar St. James is within walking distance of several famous London attractions, such as The National Gallery and Theatreland. Each of the property’s 131 bedrooms and 15 suites are accented with Art Deco design notes, tactile furnishings and vivid color palettes.
Though now officially open, the hotel is still undergoing some luxurious transformations; the rooftop bar, which has panoramic views of the city and was formerly known as Vista, is being reimagined as The Rooftop. The Rooftop serves as a stylish lounge and dining area with a menu of small, shareable plates and healthy eating options. The 378 square meter space, equipped with both alfresco and canopy-covered seating has a fireplace, heaters, and blanket selections for guests dining during the cooler months. For special occasions and intimate, private gatherings, Room—a glass enclosed private dining room for 14—will be available for reservation.
Here are some of the other hotel highlights:
- Musical Bedrooms: The bedrooms feature iconic wall art, celebrating the best of London’s music idols. For a classic British experience, guests can choose from an in-room book and tea selection.
- All the Details: Plush beds, LED illuminated makeup mirrors, Nespresso machines and conveniently located charging points are in all rooms.
- All Day Dining: Open all day, The Trafalgar Dining Rooms serve Mediterranean food with a London twist.
- The Rooftop: Set atop London’s skyline on the south west corner of London’s most central point, Nelson's Column.
- Comforts Reminiscent of Home: Biblio, the house living room, located in the hotel’s underground chamber, evokes the intimacy of a private members lounge in a setting that’s open to all.
- 24-hour Fitness: 24-hour gym access will help guests keep fit at a time that’s convenient for them.
For more information and bookings, visit curiocollection3.hilton.com.