Grand Cayman Marriott Resort to Begin Guestroom Renovation

Grand Cayman Marriott Resort has announced the impending renovation of its rooms and suites, commencing in May 2023. The transformation is inspired by the eclectic atmosphere of the island.     

The property will upgrade all the beds to true Kings and Queens with Sealy mattresses to provide an enhanced level of comfort. Additional room furnishings and features include a 65-inch flatscreen TV, fiberoptic internet for increased connectivity, integrated lighting, upgraded surfaces, and flooring.  

As part of the renovation project, the hotel will reposition its 15 junior suites by completely redesigning the space. New amenities include a partition to divide the bed and sitting areas. Four new spacious family guestrooms complete with bunk bed, and a plethora of storage set these rooms apart from standard accommodations. Each of the hotel’s one bed suites will be renamed to Ocean Suites to echo the water views. Additionally, the bathrooms will be enhanced with 75 percent of them being converted to modern walk-in showers while the other 25 percent will have larger tubs for those guests who enjoy a relaxing soak at the end of the day.  With these additions, the number of rooms will increase from 299 to 301.  

The guestrooms renovation will take place in phases to minimize guest disruption and is intended to be completed by end of year. 

For more information, visit

Related Stories

New Tennis, Wellness Offerings from Round Hill Hotel and Villas

Four Hot Caribbean Destinations for Travel

Atlantis Paradise Island Adds to Sales Team

Secret Bay Resort & Residences Unveils Clifftop Villa Estates