Kimpton EPIC Hotel Miami has launched large-scale renovations of its guestrooms and suites, as well as its lobby and pool area.
The new design is imagined by Kimpton's in-house team—Ave Bradley, creative director and global SVP of design, and Diana Martinez, senior design director at Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants. The project is slated to finish by September 2019.
The concept aims to evoke Miami’s past, present and future. Renovation highlights include:
- In the reimagined lobby area, hues in wheat, gray and white, with a layer of soft harbor blue, offer a modern beach palette in the arrival and reception area. Black and bronze metals, woven linen, marble and custom hardware will be featured throughout the space.
- Accommodations include driftwood-inspired slatted headboards, wood-look tile flooring, marble base table and chairs and private patios with custom furniture, all overlooking Biscayne Bay.
- Art featured within the guestrooms is inspired by the area, with a specific focus on highlighting Miami’s flourishing art scene.
- The Hospitality and Presidential suites will each feature curated furniture, collected art and amenities for entertaining and hosting.
- The hotel’s 16th-floor pool terrace will include new European furnishes and a clean and modern color palette with playful touches. Amenities include new daybeds, sofas and dining areas.
Like all Kimpton properties, the concept is a bespoke design. Nearly all furniture, lighting and artwork are custom and proprietary to the hotel.
For more information, visit www.epichotel.com