Le Blanc Spa Resorts has announced the hiring of a new sales force, as well as new guest amenities and benefits.
Led by newly appointed Director of Sales Victor Vargas, the new sales force is positioned throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico. It will cater solely to the upscale, luxury market, the company said.
The new sales team arrives as the company is rolling out a new Blanc Benefits program, a curated collection of amenities or services available to guests staying three nights or more at Le Blanc Spa Resorts properties. With the assistance of their personal butler, guests can choose experiences based on their tastes and preferences. These include, but are not limited to:
- Treatments and services at the Blanc Spa
- Tee time at golf courses in Cancun and Los Cabos
- Destination experiences such as sunset catamaran sails, historic and archeological tours, horseback riding, snorkeling adventures and more.
- Beachside chef’s dinners for two
- Boutique purchases
- Salon services
- Private, full-service cabanas
Additionally, Le Blanc Spa Resorts properties in Cancun and Los Cabos offer the following standard benefits:
- Personal butler, whose services include unpacking, arranging spa appointments, tee times, and excursions, repacking for guests’ return home, and more.
- Accommodations with plush bedding and premium bath amenities
- International cuisine and pastries created by executive chefs
- Certified Angus Beef on menus
- Moët et Chandon as the house champagne, accompanied with dinner at every restaurant
- Unlimited hydrotherapy journeys at Blanc Spa
Le Blanc Spa Resort Cancun reopened recently after a $30 million renovation that included completely redesigned rooms, refreshed meeting spaces and environmentally friendly intelligent controls for lighting, air conditioning, and sound. The brand’s newest property, Le Blanc Spa Resort Los Cabos, recently opened a new beachfront, two-level Residence.