The Luxury Collection, part of Marriott International, Inc., announced that Hotel Talisa, a luxury ski resort in Vail, CO, has joined the brand’s portfolio of hotels and resorts. Located in Colorado’s Gore Mountain Range, Hotel Talisa has a creekside setting, which is good for both active and meditative guest experiences. The luxury ski-in/ski-out resort also offers an on-property chairlift, on-site rentals and ticket office, and a ski concierge. Vail Hotel Partners LLC, a private real estate investment firm, has invested over $65 million in renovating and rebranding the hotel.
Resort accommodations acknowledge guests’ outdoor-centric activities with amenities ranging from soaking tubs for tired muscles to day beds to invite additional guests over to mingle after a day of skiing. Tip: Each suite’s parlor has a seating area and a 46-inch flat-screen TV, and the bathrooms offer an oversized-glass rainfall shower; select suites also include a freestanding soaker tub.
In addition to downhill and cross-country skiing and snowboarding, guests of Hotel Talisa can take part in a wide array of year-round activities such as mountain biking, kayaking, hiking, snowmobiling, snowshoeing and more. Hotel Talisa also includes a variety of personalized amenities and programming like a Gourmet S’mores Butler, complimentary après-ski beauty sessions and a bespoke pillow menu.
The Luxury Collection’s Hotel Talisa has three culinary venues, each sourcing ingredients from local Colorado ranchers and farmers. Gessner, the hotel’s full-service restaurant, offers cuisine inspired by the Colorado Rockies as well as Vail’s roots in European culture with globally-inspired flavors and dishes from those countries bordering the Alps. At the center of the property, The Fireside Lounge invites guests to enjoy the property’s “Après Everyday,” year-round. Guests can enjoy a hot chocolate bar, daily champagne sabering and tastings, as well as après favorites like Bison Chili and Lobster Crostini, all with live music. The Market offers guests specialty gourmet provisions and beverages.
Hotel Talisa also offers a variety of personalized amenities and programming including:
- Coffee & Casting on the Gore – Set on the creekside lawn overlooking Gore Creek’s Gold Medal Waters, complimentary weekly fly fishing demonstrations are hosted by local anglers from Vail Valley Anglers. Guests will learn the basics about the Valley’s fly fishing offerings and can reserve guided excursions to take their practice on the water – by boat, hiking or biking to scenic fly-fishing waters.
- Morning Yoga on the Gore – Enjoy Gore Creek and the surrounding mountain landscape with a complimentary morning yoga session on Creekside lawn.
- Après Everyday – Beginning at 4 p.m., guests can expect a daily champagne bottle sabering, gourmet macaroons, specialty lemonade stand and s’more roasts throughout the week.
- Moët Flutes & Frites – A weekly tradition for hotel guests and Vail visitors, this custom offering is an opportunity to enjoy glasses of Moët champagne with house-made pommes frites.
- Saturday Poolside Soirees – Offering BBQ, live music and beverages from 12 – 3 p.m., an ideal gathering place for families and friends.
- Sunday Brunch with Live Entertainment – Available every Sunday at Gessner.
- Bubble and Bites – Guests can begin their weekends poolside every Friday with Moët champagne specials, delicious bites and live music from 4 – 7 p.m.
New to the property, The Spa at Hotel Talisa offers specialty treatments, including the Elevate Your Altitude ritual and body scrubs infused with botanicals and wildflowers found near Vail Mountain’s storied hiking trails. In addition, hotel guests have access to a new fitness center as well as the resort’s 58,000-square-foot adjoining athletic club. Hotel Talisa also offers over 40,000 square feet of meeting and event space.
For more information, visit www.hoteltalisa.com.
This article originally appeared on luxurytraveladvisor.com.