Palace Station in Las Vegas, Station Casinos’ first casino in its family of 20 entertainment destinations that first opened its doors July 1, 1976, has debuted its $192-million-dollar modernization. Guests checking into the 42-year-old property, located minutes away from the Las Vegas strip, will now be able to enjoy new amenities and offerings.
The two-year revamp includes a renovation of its entire casino floor as well as its hotel guest rooms and suites, and the addition of a new resort-style pool area, a luxury nine-screen movieplex and new restaurants such as Boathouse Asian Eatery, bBd's (Beers Burgers Desserts) and the reconceptualized Feast Buffet, and more.
Offering scenic views in Las Vegas, from the Las Vegas strip to the downtown area, the 21-story hotel tower offers 575 newly renovated hotel guest rooms and suites influenced by a modern style with a color palette infused with natural earth tones. Amenities within each guest room include a mounted 55-inch flat screen TV, headboard reading lights, and bathrooms with quartz countertops and walk-in stone showers.
The upper-level suite includes a spacious living area in neutral tones as well as upholstered headboards. The boutique style bedrooms are decorated with natural dark wood furnishings, as well as marble, and brass accents to give it a modern finish. A custom media wall along with custom wet bar allows an ideal setting for entertaining. Amenities include a mounted 55-inch flat screen TV, ample storage space, and a bathroom with marble countertops, dual sink vanity and custom opal and satin brass accented mirrors.
To pair with the guest rooms and suites, hotel guests can also enjoy the new resort-style pool area featuring a raised bar, dining area, event lawn, private cabanas, and daybeds.
Food & Beverage
Guests can enjoy three new dining options. bBd's (Beers Burgers Desserts), Boathouse Asian Eatery and the all-new revamped Feast Buffet have joined the 18-seat Oyster Bar, Little Tony's created by 12-time World Pizza Champion Tony Gemignani, and Station Casinos' steakhouse concept, the Charcoal Room.
- bBd's (Beers Burgers Desserts): Chef Ralph Perrazzo brings his New York-based restaurant to Las Vegas, offering burgers prepared either steamed, cooked over embers of charcoal or on a hot griddle. An extensive vegan and vegetarian selection, curated craft beer program and desserts including handcrafted milkshakes are also available.
- Boathouse Asian Eatery: The popular Northern California outlet offers a mix of Japanese and East Asian cuisine and serves seafood, sushi rolls, noodles, and traditional Chinese fare.
- Feast Buffet: The buffet that was first introduced at Palace Station 30 years ago has evolved into its next generation with an all-new look and menu featured throughout six unique stations including The Hearth, Wok This Way, Blazing Grill, Health Favorite, The Carvery and Just Desserts.
In addition to these three dining offerings, guests can also expect two additional concepts to join the Palace Station family including Mumfresh Asian Eats, a casual, quick-serve, teppanyaki-inspired menu including banh mi sandwiches, noodle soups and boba teas from the creators of Boathouse Asian Eatery; and San Diego-based taco company, ¡SALUD! Tacos, set to open late 2018.
Additional Amenities & Enhancements
Palace Station also received additional amenities and enhancements including:
Gaming: A complete renovation of the existing casino floor including:
- New bingo room
- Renovated race and sports book and new sports bar
- Renovated poker room
- Additional slot/video poker machines and table games
Exterior: New low-rise exterior façade and porte-cochere with valet area and additional parking.
Entertainment: Regal Entertainment Group will offer a nine-screen luxury movieplex with luxury recliner seating and its Cinebarre restaurant concept serving food, beer and wine before and during movies delivered right to guests’ seats (set to open December 2018).
For more information, visit palacestation.sclv.com.