Villa Premiere Boutique & Romantic Getaway, in Puerto Vallarta and part of Hoteles Buenaventura, has completed its $3.8 million renovation.
The renovations were completed in two phases. All of the guest rooms and suites were refreshed in November 2015, which included new luxury linens, elements, and amenities that emphasize a contemporary Mexican look. The second phase of the renovations concluded in September 2016, and included:
- Updated main entrance
- Renovated front desk and lobby, updated to look stylish and feel cozy
- Modernized main pool area with updated restroom facilities
- Pool by the beach converted into an infinity-edge
- New deck & lounge spot by the beach
- Redesigned poor & lounge bar
- New roof on the honeymoon terraces
- Added wood elements to guest room hallways
- La Ceiba restaurant received a panoramic second floor and wood oven
- Extended terrace at Gourmet Restaurant Murales
- Entirely new kitchen facilities
The 80-room luxury resort was built in 1999 and received 4 Diamond by AAA recognition in 2006. It is located on the beach, just a few blocks from the main pedestrian promenade in Downtown.
The butler staff welcomes guests with a sparkling wine, which is followed by a selection of scents and pillows, and a five-minute massage. '
This story originally appeared on www.luxurytraveladvisor.com.