Sandals has unveiled its newest Over-the-Water Serenity Chapel at Sandals Ochi Beach Resort, designed to elevate the resort’s wedding experience, and expand the brand’s Over-the-Water Chapel portfolio to include three chapels. The new venue has 360-degree, panoramic water views and a glass floor aisle, so guests can walk on water on their special day.
The 450-square-foot Over-the-Water Chapel will hold 40 guests and its décor can be decided upon by the couple. Sandals South Coast and Sandals Grande St. Lucian were previously the only two resorts to offer this venue.
The resort is over 100 acres. Its website says it has a new beach club, over 15 restaurants and more than 10 bars—including the Caribbean’s first speakeasy. Also included are:
- Unlimited fine dining at 16 restaurants
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and anytime snacks
- Unlimited premium spirits
- 11 bars, including swim-up bars
- Stocked bars in every room
- Unlimited Robert Mondavi Twin Oaks wines
- All tips, taxes and gratuities
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Green fees at nearby Sandals Golf Club
- Roundtrip transfers to Sandals Golf Club
To learn more about the latest resort to offer the Over-the-Water Chapel experience, visit www.sandals.com/ochi. To learn more about Sandals Signature Venues at each destination, visit www.sandals.com/weddings/venues.