Seadust Cancun Family Resort has announced the completion of a comprehensive makeover of its 505 rooms and suites. The property is also introducing a Total Play entertainment program for guests and various promotions guests can take advantage of this year. The finalized remodeling of all rooms is part of an ongoing, multimillion-dollar project to gradually enhance all parts of the resort.
With the revamp, rooms now have:
- New mattress, pillows and comforter
- New marble shower, bathroom fixtures and accessories including hairdryer, bathrobes and slippers
- 50” HD Smart TV, complete access to apps and connectivity and entertainment options
- Proximity door locks and waterproof bracelets instead of regular room key cards
As part of Seadust Cancun’s renovation program, the property expects to install Total Play by the end of the first quarter of 2018. Total Play access will offer free high-speed Wi-Fi throughout all areas of the resort. With Total Play, guests will have the opportunity to enjoy HD entertainment in their room with the new 50” Smart TV’s, as well as access to more than 60 channels.
Seadust Cancun is also offering several travel incentives and promotions for visitors to take advantage of in the new year including:
- Massage Promo: When booking a Sunset Suite (between now and December 17, 2018), guests will receive one complimentary 30-minute back massage. The promo is applicable for one massage per person/room/stay with a minimum stay of four nights.
- Glass-Bottom Boat Tour Promo: When booking a Superior Room (between now and June 30, 2018), guests will receive 2 adult passes for a 2-hour Subsee Tour with Aquaworld. The promo is applicable for two passes per room/stay with a minimum stay of four nights. Guests must pay a $2 fee per person for National Park use at the Marina.
Continuous upgrades to the entire resort will take place throughout the year. For more information, visit www.seadustcancun.com.