The Spanish-based Fiesta Hotel Group has rebranded to Palladium Hotel Group, a change that comes as the company progresses into its fifth business decade. The new Palladium Hotel Group brand will encompass all of the group properties that include The Royal Suites by Palladium, Palladium Hotels & Resorts, Fiesta Hotels & Resorts, Ushuaïa Ibiza Beach Hotel, Ayre Hotels, Sa Talaia Boutique Villa, Mallorca Rocks Hotel and Fresh Hotels & Apartments.
The Palladium Hotels & Resorts brand was first launched by Fiesta Hotels & Resorts in 2002 with the inauguration of two luxury eco-resorts in Riviera Maya, Mexico. Since then, the Palladium brand has collected 15 luxury properties in Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Brazil and Spain.
Juan José Calvo, Group Commercial Director, said rebranding to Palladium Hotel Group is the next big step as Palladium Hotels & Resorts continue to expand internationally. "As we continue to grow globally, it is vital that we play on our strengths and Palladium offers an important set of standards such as high quality, service and added-value that we feel are fundamental to the success of the organization,” adds Calvo.
Each of the five hotel groups and three resorts now under Palladium Hotel Group brand has its own set of characteristics and customers:
• The Royal Suites by Palladium, an exclusive, luxury resorts located within the facilities of the Palladium and Grand Palladium Resorts, providing personalized VIP service for adults only.
• Palladium and Grand Palladium Hotels & Resorts, provides luxury resorts with direct access to beaches. These all-inclusive properties offer meeting facilities for corporate and incentive groups.
• Fiesta Hotels & Resorts are three and four star properties featuring beach hotels and resorts in Spain, Italy and Dominican Republic.
• Ushuaïa Ibiza Beach Hotel, launched in May 2011, brings the concept of outdoor music back to Ibiza setting new standards for the most exclusive parties combined with state-of-the-art hotel facilities.
• At Ayre Hotels, travelers are offered full services in some of Spain’s popular city destinations. Most of the properties have access to convention and meeting facilities.
• Sa Talaia Boutique Villa, a boutique hotel located on a hilltop close to the town of San Antonio in Ibiza, Spain. Guests can enjoy the more tranquil side of Ibiza in idyllic surroundings.
• Mallorca Rocks Hotel, located in the center of Spain’s popular resort Magaluf, Mallorca Rocks offers live concerts from world class bands and DJs as well as cool and unique accommodations.
• At Fresh Hotels & Apartments, guests can enjoy an inexpensive holiday in the Balearic Island of Mallorca with great locations and the added bonus of kitchen facilities.