Tuscany Suites & Casino has rolled out an interior refresh to its guest rooms across its 716 suites as part of a property-wide renovation. The project, which kicked off in 2015, is now complete, with new furniture, carpeting and bathroom vanity.
The newly designed rooms include touches that aim to reflect a modern take on the Tuscany region of central Italy, selected by the property’s owner, Brett Heers. Standout implementations of the refreshed guest rooms include an updated color palette and design, environmentally friendly lighting fixtures, new artwork, functional desk space for business travelers, additional power outlets, and faster in-room Wi-Fi.
With a significant investment contributed to its restaurant collection and lounges, the following improvements were made over the past three years:
- Tuscany Gardens, an upscale Italian restaurant, introduced a revamped dining room, new wine list, and refreshed recipes and ingredients to the classic Italian menu by Chef Carlos Buscaglia
- The old Cantina Restaurant space was reinvented into beer haven PUB 365, including an original menu conceptualized by Chef Buscaglia and the introduction of permanent Executive Chef Adil Slassi
- The resort’s coffee house, Café Bottega, refreshed its interior design scheme and food and beverage menu to offer Stumptown Coffee Roasters and oversized pastries
- The vintage-Vegas Piazza Lounge unveiled a new cocktail menu, with contemporized old-school concepts, as well as nightly live entertainment from local entertainers
- The upstairs banquet space was refurbished to offer more than 37,000 square feet of meeting facilities, including ornate Italian balconies with scenic views of the gardens and lagoon pool
- Implementation of increased landscaping to create an oasis in the desert
- Unveiling of a new spa and advancements to the fitness center
- New flooring within the casino
The room remodel comes as the latest development in the property-wide transformation and enhances the Executive Double Suite, Executive King Suite, and Luxury 2-Bedroom Suite. Each of the suites has a kitchenette, desk and living room space.