The Venetian Resort Las Vegas has unveiled its Want the World Experiences, a collection of over-the-top experiences menu that give guests the opportunity to sample all that The Venetian has to offer. An exclusive, over-the-top, bookable package is also available, combining the experiences with a stay in one of the resort’s presidential suites.
The over-the-top suite package begins by arriving in Las Vegas via private jet, where a Maybach vehicle awaits to whisk the guest to a 6,500-square-foot presidential suite for a four-night stay, replete with a private butler and fully stocked bar. Other amenities include:
- Monogrammed red silk pajamas
- Swarovski red crystal-encrusted magnum of Moët Champagne
- A replica of the resort’s signature armillary sphere hand-crafted from artisan chocolate, atop a cake adorned with a 2.5 total carat ruby and diamond necklace and matching 2.47 carat Burma ruby and diamond ring from Bellusso Jewelers
Experiences across the resort include:
- Gold-flecked cocktails at The Dorsey cocktail bar
- An in-suite Champagne pedicure and Diamond massage experience from Canyon Ranch Spa + Fitness
- In-suite, four-course custom dinner prepared by Chef Lorena Garcia of Chica and a two-hour salsa dancing lesson
- 24k Brunch and Bubbles by Yardbird, complete with 24k gold-dusted chicken n’ waffles and Cristal mimosas
- Red Velvet Cake Batter CrazyShake at Black Tap with a 5.5 carat diamond bracelet from Bellusso Jewelers.
- A personal photographer to document the stay
Prices start at $450,000. To book the Want the World Package, call The Venetian celebrations team at 702-414-1670 or email [email protected].
The Red Menu at Mott 32
For guests who are looking for an a la carte menu, the Want the World Experiences provide exclusive opportunities throughout the Venetian Resort. A sampling of ever-changing experiences includes:
- The Red Menu at Mott 32: A special menu served in the restaurant’s signature private dining room, the “Boom Boom Room.” Mott 32's Red Menu highlights signature dishes, including hot and sour Iberico pork Shanghainese soup dumplings, signature lobster "mapo tofu" and Alaskan crab casserole vermicelli. The meal is paired with premium beverage options.
- Dom Pérignon by the Glass at The Rosina Cocktail Bar: An opportunity to indulge in a glass of vintage Dom Pérignon, the champagne that embodies perfect balance.
- Red Velvet Cake Batter CrazyShake at Black Tap: Featuring a rim of chocolate candy and red M&Ms, topped with a mini two-tiered cake with red ombré rose frosting, the shake is playfully draped with a three-strand, 5.5-carat diamond bracelet from Bellusso Jewelers.
- Chica Tequila Masterclass: Dive into the world of agave as you taste, pair and create your own tequila cocktails, including an opportunity to sample six extremely rare tequilas paired with light bites. This masterclass also covers tequila production, and tequila recipes to take home and impress your friends.
- SUSHISAMBA Exclusive Bluefin Tuna Carving Ceremony and Omakase: A private carving ceremony of a Giant Japanese Bluefin Tuna—weighing up to 300 pounds—with acclaimed SUSHISAMBA corporate chef (and Instagram sensation) John Um. This experience is followed by a 10-course bespoke tuna omakase tasting, featuring otoro, chutoro and senaka akami, as well as rare cuts.
- Secret Pisco Sour Menu at Once: The mixology team at Once restaurant has created a “secret menu” featuring four variations of a Pisco Sour, the national drink of Peru. Flavors include strawberry, charapita, maracuyá and chicha morada.
- The Whole Southern Shebang 12-Course Tasting at Yardbird: Take a culinary tour of the south with a 12-course tasting experience. Guests try one of everything from Yardbird’s award-winning menu, from its famous chicken n’ waffles, deviled eggs and fried green tomato BLT to the highly acclaimed shrimp & grits and fried Oreos. Each course is introduced by the chef, who shares the inspiration for every dish, as well as the carefully paired sips of bourbon that complement every savory bite.
- Want the World Massage at Canyon Ranch Spa + Fitness: An 80-minute treatment featuring six distinct massage techniques in one luxurious session (Shiatsu massage, Lomi Lomi, Thai stretches, reflexology foot massage and Swedish massage).
- TAO’s Want it All: TAO Nightclub is introducing a new VIP Table experience for the biggest of VIPs who want to take nightlife to another level. The exclusive I Want it All package features your very own personal ice luge for your bottles, which comes emblazoned with a TAO Logo.
For more “Want The World” options and pricing of individual experiences, visit Venetian.com/wanttheworld.
This story originally appeared on www.travelagentcentral.com.