MSC Cruises is offering inclusive air/land/sea vacation package deals for guests looking to sail on MSC Divina while the ship is in the Mediterranean from May 16 through Sept. 19, 2015.
Starting at $1,899, the 10-night package includes roundtrip airfare to Rome or Barcelona, a seven-night cruise, a two-night post-cruise stay in a four-star hotel and all transfers needed — including from the airport to the ship, from the ship to the hotel and from the hotel back to the airport.
Travelers interested in the package deals have the option of leaving from Miami, New York or Chicago, and choosing an itinerary on the MSC Divina that departs from either Civitavecchia (Rome) or Barcelona. Guests will be greeted by MSC Cruises personnel upon arrival at the airport of their port destination as well as at the hotel.
Highlights of MSC Divina’s Mediterranean season include:
· Ability to embark at two marquee ports: Civitavecchia (Rome) on Saturdays and Barcelona on Wednesdays
· Late night stays in La Spezia, enabling guests to visit nearby cities of Pisa, Florence, Portofino and the Cinque Terre region
· Late night stays in Palma de Mallorca, allowing guests to enjoy the nightlife of the island
· Call in Naples, allowing time to visit Pompeii, Capri, Sorrento and the Amalfi Coast
· An array of shore excursions providing guests a full immersion into the region with experiences such as an architectural tour of the works of Antoni Gaudí in Barcelona, attending the Pope’s weekly Angelus in St. Peter’s Square in Rome and visiting the ruins of Pompeii
Additionally, guests who book the air/land/sea package before Oct. 31 will receive a transferable seven-night cruise on the MSC Divina in the Caribbean for select sailings between now and the end of the year.
For more information, visit www.msccruisesusa.com.