Questex Travel Group today announced the reformat of its Travel Agent University website, alongside a new URL, travelagentuniversity.com (formerly tauniv.com)
This is an immense development for the company, who provide 38,500 certified travel agents with online training platforms and loyalty programs.
The website’s redesign will offer a completely overhauled interface, which will focus on visuals and user-friendly tools. TAU's own offerings will be more prominent, alongside emphasizing supplier partners to make it easier for users to scan and find the courses that matter most to them. The course listing and lesson plan pages will incorporate a cleaner design, bolder graphics as well as maintaining popular features from the previous website. The entire site features a responsive design, so that on-the-go travel consultants can access the course content from mobile devices with the same ease as desktop users.
“The simplified layout and enhanced features and functionality allow TAU members to move seamlessly from learning, planning and participating in loyalty programs to ultimately, building knowledgeable relationships with suppliers while growing their businesses as they learn," remarked John McMahon, Executive Vice President from Questex Travel Group. "
• Revamped homepage featuring TAU benefits, course and loyalty program benefits TAU member testimonials and supplier partner logos
• Clean, easy-to-navigate layout with high impact visuals
• Responsive design that optimizes content for desktop, mobile and tablet devices
• Streamlined and visual-based course listing page
• Menu bar that organizes courses and loyalty programs by "category" or by "region"
• Member Console that details user participation
• Social Media account login
The redesign will be the first of many product enhancements for the company, all of which are created to encourage more qualified accredited travel consultants to become TAU members, alongside providing suppliers with this learning and loyalty platform. Starting today is the ‘30 Days to Smarter Selling’ contest for travel consultants, which gives TAU members the chance to win a $30 gift card every business day for correctly identifying the “lucrative lesson of the day” through July 25, 2014.