Ensemble Travel Group has announced the results of its elections for the 2019 Board of Directors. Here are the four members of the board that were elected:
- Robert D. (Bob) Chapman, president and owner, Edmonton Travel Agency, Edmonton, AB
- Monica Johnstone, owner, Travel Innovations, Mississauga, ON
- Jill Romano, owner, Dimensions in Travel Inc., Novato, CA
- Linda Sains, owner, Lindale Travel Inc., Asheville, NC
Both Romano and Sains were incumbents.
Ensemble said that its board is responsible for providing input on key strategic initiatives and programs to help members become more profitable and to support the Ensemble network of preferred partners. Board members guide the overall direction of the organization, strengthening and leveraging its competitive position in the marketplace.
Following the elections, David Harris, the newly named CEO of Ensemble Travel Group, thanked and acknowledged Daryl Silver, owner of The Great Canadian Travel Company LTD, for his time on the board and for contributions he made during his tenure.
The four newly elected directors join the following members who are currently serving on the Ensemble board:
- Sanjay Goel, Cruise Connections Canada, Vancouver, BC
- Scott Kertes, Hartford Holidays Travel, Garden City, NY
- Terri Jo Lennox, Travel Time Inc, Calgary AB
- Gary Pollard, Ambassador Tours Inc., San Francisco, CA
- Charles Richer, Groupe Voyages VP, Montréal, QC
- Chris Rollinson, Escapes.ca, Vancouver, BC
- Robert Romano, Fugazi Travel Agency, San Francisco
- Ross Spalding, Crown Cruise Vacations, Princeton, NJ
- Stephanie Turner, Brentwood Travel, St. Louis, MO
- Warren Buckner, Gayety Travel Service, Brooklyn, NY (member emeritus).
Next up is Ensemble’s International Conference, which will be held October 23 – 27 at the new Hyatt Regency Seattle. All members of the board will be in attendance.