Maroon 5 has announced their annual New Year’s Eve shows at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas will be on Saturday, Dec. 30 and Sunday, Dec. 31 at 8 p.m.
The concerts will be presented by Live Nation Las Vegas, a leading live entertainment company that brings big-name acts to areas all over the city.
Depending on memberships and rewards, customers can begin purchasing tickets for the two shows as early as Sept. 26. Here is the full list of the ticket calendar:
- VIP and Fan Club tickets go on sale Tuesday, Sept. 26 at 10 a.m. PST.
- American Express Card Members can purchase tickets before the general public beginning Tuesday, Sept. 26 at noon PST through Thursday, Sept. 28 at 10 p.m. PST.
- M life Rewards members and Live Nation and AXS customers will receive access to a pre-sale starting on Wednesday, Sept. 27 at 10 a.m. PST.
- All pre-sales end Thursday, Sept. 28.
- Tickets go on sale to the public on Friday, Sept. 29 at 10 a.m. PST. At axs.com.
The announcement comes just a few weeks after the release of the band’s chart-topping new single “What Lovers Do” featuring SZA. The band promised its fans that a new video for the song is coming out soon.
Over the past year, the group has seen enormous success with songs like “Cold” featuring Future and “Don’t Wanna Know” featuring Kendrick Lamar, amassing over 235 million Spotify streams and 104 million YouTube/VEVO views.
To follow the latest on Maroon 5, visit www.maroon5.com.
For more on Live Nation Las Vegas, visit www.livenation.com.
And for more on Mandalay Bay, visit mandalaybay.com.