Signature Travel Network celebrated five partners by presenting them with Travel Hero awards on Saturday, December 10, at the 2016 Sales Meeting and Trade Show in Las Vegas.
These awards recognize individuals affiliated with a Signature preferred supplier partner who has gone beyond the call of duty to ensure excellent consultant/client service, Signature said. This award highlights the problem-solving skills and seasoned professionalism needed to provide exceptional travel experiences.
2016 Travel Hero award recipients include:
- Robyn Basso, Senior Director Travel Industry Partnerships, Hawaii Visitors & Convention Bureau
- Ray Benevides, Business Development Manager, Classic Vacations
- Sergio Heinfling, Director of Sales, Memorable Costa Rica
- Tami Louis, Director of Sales & Marketing - Southern California, Arizona & Hawaii, Regent Seven Seas Cruises
- Andrew Pike, General Manager, The Milestone Hotel
Winners were determined through a member voting process. Signature Travel Network agency owners and travel consultants were asked to provide an explanation, including specific examples, of when they received phenomenal service from a preferred partner.
Moving forward, Signature Travel Network will collect Travel Hero nominations from members in real-time throughout the year. The most frequently selected partners will be recognized at the 2017 Sales Meeting and Trade Show in Las Vegas.