Royal Caribbean International revealed its next vision of dining at sea which will debut onboard its Quantum-class ships. "Dynamic Dining" is a new culinary experience onboard Royal Caribbean that gives guests on Quantum of the Seas and Anthem of the Seas a landscape of 18 restaurant concepts as vast and varied as dining in the world's most cosmopolitan cities. With a new take on the main dining room, guests can choose from five complimentary, full service restaurants. Guests also will be in full control of their own epicurean journey via a smart, new reservations system that empowers them to decide when, where, with whom to dine and how to dress each evening.
Dynamic Dining reinvents the traditional, common main dining room as five complimentary, full-service restaurants, each with its own distinctive cuisine and ambience. New restaurants exclusive to Royal Caribbean include:
- American Icon Grill, a take on the classic American road trip, pulling together regional favorites into one menu,
- Chic, where the height of contemporary cuisine is realized and the freshest ingredients, such as proteins and sauces made from scratch, are evolved for a modern palate,
- Silk, where the spices of the Far East bring new flavor to palates through a Pan-Asian menu,
- The Grande, a luxurious nod to a bygone era of classic European ocean liners, where every night is formal night,
- Coastal Kitchen, a concept created exclusively for suite guests, fusing Mediterranean influences with California's bountiful farmlands.
Now, Quantum-class ships will surprise savvy foodists with a new, multi-sensory venue, as well as concepts from award-winning chefs, including the first-at-sea outposts of Jamie's Italian, the hugely popular restaurant from Britain's most famous chef and campaigner, Jamie Oliver.
Next-level signature dining options on Quantum of the Seas and Anthem of the Seas include:
- Jamie's Italian
- Michael's Genuine Pub
- Devinly Decadence at Solarium Bistro
Additionally, versions of Royal Caribbean favorites, such as Chops Grille steakhouse, Izumi Japanese Cuisine and Chef's Table, will all return on the Quantum class with a revamped look and even more WOWs than before.
Quantum class promises an even broader choice of complimentary, come-as-you-are eateries, which include:
- Windjammer Marketplace, a Royal Caribbean dining mainstay gets a new twist on Quantum class as a global culinary pavilion,
- The Cafe @ Two70˚, a new gourmet marketplace serving hot-pressed sandwiches, salads made to order, handmade soups and more,
- SeaPlex Dog House, the first food truck at sea offering gourmet hot dogs for all to enjoy in SeaPlex, the largest indoor active space at sea.
These venues join returning casual-feel favorites including Sorrento's, Cafe Promenade and Johnny Rockets (cover charge applies).
For more information, visit www.royalcaribbean.com.