American Marketing Group honored its top travel agency affiliates and supplier partners last Saturday. At the ceremony, held at the gala closing dinner of the group’s global conference in Boca Raton, Florida, TRAVELSAVERS and NEST presented the top awards.
The highest award of the night, the Chairman’s Award was presented to three top-producing travel agencies. Boscov’s Travel, Adventure House Travel and The Art of Vacationing took home this award from TRAVELSAVERS U.S., TRAVELSAVERS Canada and NEST respectively.
The other big award of the night, the Soaring Eagle Award, was given to the travel agencies with the highest year-over-year preferred supplier production. Gifted Travel Network, Travel Agents In Action and Let’s Travel & Co., won the award from TRAVELSAVERS U.S., TRAVELSAVERS Canada and NEST respectively.
American Marketing Group also presented awards for the top travel suppliers of 2017. The winners were:
- TRAVELSAVERS Overall Cruise Partner ─ Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
- TRAVELSAVERS Overall Premium Cruise Partner ─ Princess Cruises
- TRAVELSAVERS River Cruise Partner ─ Viking Cruises
- TRAVELSAVERS Overall Guided Tour Partner ─ Globus Family of Brands
- TRAVELSAVERS Individual Tour Partner ─ Travel Impressions
- TRAVELSAVERS Overall Ground Partner ─ AVIS Budget Group
- TRAVELSAVERS Air Partner ─ Delta Airlines
- TRAVELSAVERS Overall Luxury Partner ─ Silversea
- TRAVELSAVERS Travel Insurance Partner ─ Allianz
- TRAVELSAVERS Best Sales and Service ─ Delta Vacations
- TRAVELSAVERS Best Educational Program ─ Norwegian Cruise Line
- TRAVELSAVERS Chairman’s Award ─ The Travel Corporation
- TRAVELSAVERS Canada River Cruise Partner ─ Avalon Cruises
- TRAVELSAVERS Canada Package Tour Partner ─ Transat
- TRAVELSAVERS Canada Air Partner ─ Intair
- TRAVELSAVERS Canada Travel Insurance Partner ─ Manulife
- TRAVELSAVERS Canada Best Sales and Service ─ TravelBrands
- TRAVELSAVERS Canada Best Educational Program ─ Globus Family of Brands
- TRAVELSAVERS Canada Chairman’s Award ─ WestJet Vacations