American Express Global Business Travel (GBT) announced it is partnering with Lola.com to create a self-service managed travel program. The new product will combine GBT’s business relationships with Lola.com’s quick and simple software.
GBT and Lola.com’s new program will be initially designed to deliver:
- Real-time reporting: It will track employee travel spending, including average hotel rates, length of stay and airfares. This can also provide chief financial officers with a clearer picture of corporate travel expenses.
- Duty of care: It will help companies meet duty of care obligations for traveling employees.
- Simple setup: Users will be able to quickly create new travel policies and user accounts.
- Dynamic & agile travel policy: By providing real-time pricing based on city and business conditions, companies will be able to establish spending guidelines that save money without sacrificing employee comfort or productivity.
- One-click expense integration: It will be able to integrate outside expense platforms at no extra charge.
- User support: Specialists will be available 24/7 to help with any issues. GBT and Lola.com will also create a mobile app for on-the-go use and notify users of any potential problems.
- Powered by GBT content: GBT clients on the Lola platform will have access to the GBT Preferred Extras program.
American Express GBT is a leading managed travel business partner with the backing of 16,000 travel professionals from over 140 countries. Lola.com’s Agile Travel Management is a platform that provides employees with a quick, flexible way to create a policy.