Celebrity Cruises has joined a growing list of industry suppliers who support the American Society of Travel Agents (ASTA) membership by sponsoring 10 travel agencies to upgrade to ASTA Premium Membership.
By sponsoring ASTA Premium membership, Celebrity will create an easy pathway for these top members to stay ahead of the challenges that face the travel industry, ASTA said. It provides the top representation, access to time-sensitive information being considered in government and industry and elite access for peer-to-peer networking across the industry.
The following companies have been selected for Premium Membership upgrade (Celebrity Cruises & ASTA worked together to get a broad mix across many national account affiliations):
- Bon Voyage Travel, Tucson, Arizona
- Pavlus Travel & Cruise, Inc., Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Online Vacation Center, Inc., Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Cruise Specialists, Seattle, Washington
- Central Travel, Toledo OH
- Touraid Travel, Inc., Plattsburgh, New York
- Alice Travel Worldwide, LLC, Fairfield, New Jersey
- Crown Cruise Vacations, Princeton, New Jersey
- Cruise Vacation Outlet, Orlando, Florida
- Gulliver's Travel Service, Inc., Fort Worth, Texas
ASTA members represent 80 percent of all travel sold in the United States through the travel agency distribution channel. Together with hundreds of internationally based members, it is the leading global advocate for travel agents, the travel industry and the traveling public. ASTA's history of travel industry advocacy dates back to its founding in 1931 when it launched with the mission to facilitate the business of selling travel representation, shared knowledge and enhancement of professionalism.