|(c) 2011 CLIA|
September will offer travel agent members of the Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA) the opportunity to save on investing in their future, CLIA says. For a limited time during the CLIA Back to School Sale – August 15 through September 2 – agents who enroll can earn free training and save up to 33 percent.
CLIA’s online training provides opportunities for professional development 24/7/365 through courses that earn 10 to 15 Certification Credits each, CLIA notes.
At the same time, CLIA is unveiling five brand new “Mini-Online Courses” that earn 10 credits per course and can be completed in a shorter period of time. The new courses to be launched include: Professional Selling Skills, Understanding Groups, Building Client Loyalty, Special Interest Marketing and Relationship Management.
During the Back to School Sale, CLIA agents have two opportunities to save: purchase one CLIA online course and get the second at half price, a savings of up to 25 percent, or purchase two CLIA online courses and get a third for free, a savings of up to 33 percent.
CLIA’s full list of 15-credit online courses includes:
• Building a Smart Business Plan!
• Choosing Champions – 2nd Edition
• Creating a Cruise Marketing Plan – 2nd Edition
• Cruise Destinations: A FAM Tour of Ports – Eastern Hemisphere
• Cruise Destinations: A FAM Tour of Ports – Western Hemisphere
• Cruising…Knowing the World You Sell – 2nd Edition
• Cruise Vacations, An Introduction – 4th Edition
• Cruising – The Ultimate Incentive! – 2nd Edition
• Customer Relations Management
• Delivering Great Customer Service
• Direct Mail that Sells – 2nd Edition
• Effective Presentation Skills
• Getting Connected: Advanced – New in 2011
• Getting Connected: A Primer to Social Media Networking
• Group Sales Made Easy – 2nd Edition • Local PR Techniques – 2nd Edition
• Managing Your Time Effectively – 2nd Edition
• Marketing Your Agency on the Internet
• Negotiating to Win! – 2nd Edition
• Power Selling Techniques – 4th Edition
• Principles of Professional Selling – 4th Edition
• Selling to Special Interests/Niche Markets – 2nd Edition
• Specialty Cruising – New in 2011
• The Psychology of Selling – 2nd Edition
• Understanding the Luxury Market!
• Who Are You? An Exploration of Your Abilities, Skills and Strengths
For more information about CLIA’s online training programs, visit www.cruising.org/training-certification