Expedia CruiseShipCenters reported continued growth in 2010 including the opening of 22 new locations bringing the total to 130 franchises in North America.
Other achievements included the addition of 1,100 plus new Cruise Consultants, taking the company's total to more than 3,000 agents.
Other achievements cited included:
• Launched first social media tools.
• Added Online booking feature to every Cruise Consultant's personal website.
• Launched the first-ever Mobile Agent program, allowing agents to run their travel businesses from virtually anywhere in the world.
• Named Carnival Cruise Lines' Agency of the Year.
• Launched 7SEAS 2.0, a new customer relationship management system.
• Received 240,000 entries for the annual Win 1 of 25 free Cruises Contest.
• Booked 5,000 guests on Princess Cruises in a single day during the annual "1 Day Sale."