Ensemble Travel Group announced the election results of its 2011 board of directors. Chosen by its members in the U.S. to serve a three-year term are new board members Robbie Gold of Travel Center Tours in Chicago and incumbents Jerry Davis of Alice Travel in Fairfield, NJ, and Susan Weissberg of Wyllys Professional Travel in Coral Gables, FL.
The Ensemble board of directors is responsible for helping establish policies and programs to help members become more profitable and delivering high-volume sales to its network of preferred suppliers. Board members work closely with the Ensemble Travel Group Advisory Council in Canada to further leverage the organization’s North American position.
Rounding out the Ensemble Travel Group board of directors are:
• Warren Buckner, Gayety Travel Service, Brooklyn, NY (member emeritus)
• Robert Romano, Fugazi Travel Agency, San Francisco
• Steve Senft, The Cruise Company, Omaha, NE
• Susan Tanzman, Martin’s Travel & Tours, Los Angeles
• Robert Thaler, Sea and Air Travel Agency, Fair Lawn, NJ
• Stephanie Turner, Brentwood Travel, St. Louis
• Annette Weber, The Travel Shoppe, Los Gatos, CA