Ensemble Travel Group has announced the results of its 2018 Board of Directors election. The following five directors were elected by Ensemble members in the U.S. and Canada:
- Sanjay Goel, owner and president of Cruise Connections Canada Ltd., Vancouver, British Columbia (incumbent).
- Scott Kertes, owner of Vacations by Design @ Hartford Holidays, Garden City, New York (incumbent).
- Terri Jo Lennox, CTC, owner of Travel Time Inc., Calgary, Alberta (incumbent).
- Gary Pollard, CTC, president and CEO of Ambassador Tours, San Francisco (incumbent).
- Stephanie Turner, CTC, president & CEO of Brentwood Travel, St. Louis.
The Ensemble board is responsible for providing input on key strategic initiatives and programs to help members become more profitable and to support the Ensemble network of preferred partners. Board members guide the overall direction of the organization, strengthening and leveraging its competitive position in the marketplace.
The five newly elected directors join the following members who are currently serving on the Ensemble board:
- Warren Buckner, CTC, Gayety Travel Service, Inc., Brooklyn (member emeritus).
- David Harris, Orion Travelinx, Burlington, Ontario.
- Charles Richer, Groupe Voyages VP, Montreal, Quebec.
- Chris Rollinson, Escapes.ca, Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Jill Romano, Dimensions in Travel Inc., Novato, California.
- Robert Romano, CTC, Fugazi Travel Agency.
- Linda Sains, Lindale Travel, Inc., Asheville, North Carolina.
- Daryl Silver, The Great Canadian Travel Company Ltd., Winnipeg, Manitoba.
- Ross Spalding, Crown Cruise Vacations, Princeton, New Jersey.
Founded in 1968, Ensemble Travel Group is a member-owned organization of approximately 850 independent travel agencies in the U.S. and Canada, with new expanded international presence in Australia/New Zealand.
For more information, visit www.ensembletravel.com.