Ensemble Travel Group has announced that it has added several new global suppliers to its roster of preferred partners.
Five of the new partners specialize in offering personalized travel advice and information to individuals, groups and business travelers as part of the organization’s network. These suppliers include:
- Andalucia Tourismo – Andalucía’s primary tourism organization, which assists travel professionals with client support and promotes the diversity of the region to the traveling public.
- Promperu – The official travel and tourism organization of Peru, which was named one of the top 10 most popular international destinations for 2014 by TripAdvisor.
- Resort for a Day – The industry’s largest distributor of resort day-passes, offering cruise passengers the opportunity to visit several ports of call including Barbados, Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Jamaica, Nassau, Roatan, St. Maarten, San Juan and Tobago.
- Tourist Offices of Spain – Spain’s official tourism department (Instituto de Turismo de España) supports travel agents and consumers with a variety of services at offices across the United States and in Toronto.
- U.S. Virgin Islands Department of Tourism – The department represents three islands: St. Croix, St. John and St. Thomas.
Another four of Ensemble Travel Group’s new partners specialize in creating authentic, “hands-on” local experiences as part of the Ensemble On Location program, which consists of more than 100 international suppliers. They include:
- Amstar Destination Management Company - Amstar provides personalized vacations for clients traveling to Mexico, Dominican Republic, and Jamaica.
- JTB/Luxury Escapes – Backed by the JTB Group, the company’s Luxury Escapes division designs customized itineraries and provides “behind-the-scenes” experiences throughout Japan.
- Viajes EuroAmerica – An expert in Andalucía and Costa del Sol areas of Spain, this supplier arranges accommodations, transfers, and a variety of other services to travelers and provides experienced on-site support.
- Viviani Destination Management – The family-owned business specializes in providing unique experiences in Napa, Sonoma, and San Francisco, California, including private wine tours, horseback and bike tours through the vineyards, and farm-to-table dining and cooking.