The 2012 Ensemble Travel Group International Conference will be held Oct.17-21 at the Red Rock Resort Las Vegas, a partner in the Ensemble Hotel & Resort Collection and a AAA Four Diamond property and member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
2012 marks the third year for Ensemble to hold its annual meeting in Las Vegas, twice at Red Rock, Ensemble reports. Co-President Lindsay Pearlman said: “Red Rock has a proven track record with the Ensemble family, which is key to having a productive event. Plus, it allows us to leverage the many benefits of the Vegas location – ease of flight from all gateways, very good rates and headliner entertainment.”
Ensemble’s last conference at Red Rock was in 2008 when the organization celebrated its 40th anniversary. Said Co-President Libbie Rice, “Both members and partners appreciated the entire conference experience at Red Rock."
Among the confirmed program enhancements are:
• Preferred Partner Synergy – the three-day forum features roundtable exchanges on Thursday, Oct. 18, and Saturday, Oct. 20 for Ensemble On Location, hotels, and specialty suppliers; and an interactive tradeshow on Friday, Oct. 19 for air, car, cruise, tour, and insurance partners;
• The Owners/Managers Meeting – a strategic members-only executive session addresses the long-range planning of organizational priorities on Thursday, Oct. 18;
• The Ensemble Circle of Excellence Celebration – the annual black-tie gala and dinner on Friday, Oct. 19 honors Ensemble’s top producers and partner award winners;
• Vegas On Your Own – an evening designed for attendees to explore Las Vegas on Thursday, Oct. 18; transportation will be available. strip;
• Closing Party – the farewell celebration at Red Rock on Saturday, Oct. 20. Other conference sessions, speakers, sponsors, and events will be announced in the near future, Ensemble says.