Island Destinations celebrated the launch of its latest Travelers Collection Brochure at The St. Regis Hotel New York during its annual gala. The new brochure highlights 127 luxury properties across the world’s top destinations, some of which received multiple awards this year.
Featured on the front and back covers of the Travelers Collection brochure is Le Barthélemy Hotel & Spa, which was awarded the 2019 President’s Iconic Comeback Award, as well as the 2019 Ultimate Cuisine Award. The hotel on the island of St. Barth's now has newly renovated suites and villas and a 600-foot beach.
Additional properties honored with the 2019 President’s Iconic Comeback Award include:
- Belmond Cap Juluca, Anguilla
- CuisinArt Golf Resort & Spa, Anguilla
- The Reef by CuisinArt, Anguilla
- Zemi Beach House Hotel & Spa, Anguilla
- Dorado Beach, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve, Puerto Rico
- The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort, Puerto Rico
- Cheval Blanc St-Barth Isle de France, St. Barthelemy
- Eden Rock - St Barths, St. Barthelemy
- Hôtel Le Toiny, St. Barthelemy
- Belmond La Samanna, St. Martin
The ID Travel Group for Better Living, an organization for providing educational opportunities, adopted the Enid Capron Primary School hailing from Turks and Caicos. At this year’s gala, nine students were chosen to perform for the event providing an opportunity for the children to learn about the tourism industry.
Following their performance, the Turks and Caicos Tourist Board was awarded the Ultimate Partner Award.
Additional awards include:
- 2019 Ultimate Luxury Escape Award: Mandarin Oriental, Canouan, Grenadines
- 2019 Ultimate Chic Address Award: SLS Baha Mar, Bahamas
- 2019 Ultimate Style & Design Award: The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, Maldives
The brochure also offers ID ULTIMATE Itineraries where experiences can be had in locations such as Southeast Asia, Sri Lanka and Indonesia. Those looking for private resorts can explore the option of booking ID’s Villa Portfolio, such as ANI—Private Resorts, consisting of 10 to 15 suites including oceanfront master suites.
For more information, visit www.islanddestinations.com.