Maxie’s at The LINQ Promenade will debut on March 15.
Maxie’s menu will offer breakfast and lunch, along with deli dishes. Operated by Hospitality Boulevard, Maxie’s will be located next to the base of High Roller, the world’s tallest observation wheel.
Maxie’s will offer contemporary modern diner décor with accents such as a clean color palette of gray and white punctuated with pops of aqua and red, a black and white checkerboard ceiling and comfortable indoor and outdoor seating.
Maxie’s breakfast dishes will include:
- Cotton Candy Pancakes: Pancakes stuffed and topped with fluffy cotton candy and drizzled with maple syrup
- Fruity Pebbles French Toast: French toast infused with Fruity Pebbles cereal and served with vanilla syrup
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Tacos: Silver dollar pancakes stuffed with peanut butter and strawberry jelly
- Stuffed Biscuit & Gravy Sandwich: Brisket and shredded Colby cheese with chopped brisket gravy
- The Mexican Omelet: Monterey Jack cheese, chopped green chiles, jalapeño peppers, tomatoes and sour cream with fresh cilantro
- Bodybuilder Breakfast: Egg whites, pulled chicken, peppers and onions with chunks of sweet potatoes
Deli entrees will include:
- BBQ Brisket & Eggs Benedict: Beef brisket, poached eggs, cheesy Béchamel sauce with a dash of hot sauce, all stuffed into a hollowed brioche loaf
- Pastrami Benedict: Sliced pastrami, poached eggs, crispy potato latkes and hollandaise sauce, stuffed into a hollowed brioche loaf
- The Jackpot: Triple decker pastrami and corned beef with melted Swiss cheese, and coleslaw topped with Russian dressing on rye bread
- The Big Macher: Chophouse burger topped with grilled onions, pastrami, Russian dressing and Swiss cheese on toasted Challah bread.
Additional traditional deli staples such as Matzah Ball Soup (shredded chicken, fresh vegetables in a homemade chicken broth) will also be served.
And this is not the only thing opening at the LINQ Promenade this year. Jimmy Kimmel’s Comedy Club is set to open in Spring 2019. It will be situated across the Brooklyn Bowl.
For more information, visit http://www.maxieslv.com/