MH Ross Travel Insurance Services, Inc. reports the launch of a new online resource for travel agents and the industry offering easier access to travel insurance quotes. The web resource include a new one-page online enrollment process, an improved Agent Dashboard and other features to help travel professionals. Featured are comprehensive, competitive travel insurance plans, the company says.
The new web site includes a number of features to help travel professionals select the best plan to meet their client’s needs, MH Ross says:
• Travel agents can gain access to an insurance quote from any page on the web site.
• An enhanced comparison feature makes it easy to compare costs and benefits for various travel insurance plans side by side.
• A new improved dashboard for travel agents makes it easier to research and offer insurance quotes.
• The web site now includes enhanced enrollment edits for travel agents.
• Now users can quickly generate printable quotes by insurance product.
• Travel agencies also have enhanced custom portal pages that can be personally branded to meet their business needs.
• And there is a new, one-page travel insurance enrollment process, with improved data carryover from quotes, as well as easier navigation within the enrollment, purchase and review processes.
“The travel insurance industry has become increasingly competitive as travelers and travel agents search online for the best travel insurance plans,” said Sheri Machat, senior vice president of MH Ross Travel Insurance Services.
“By updating our web site, we have made it easier for our travel agent partners to compete by providing easier access to all insurance plans and options, and allowing them to complete an insurance quote quickly and efficiently," Machat said.
Other enhancements to the web site include an updated section with travel tips, insurance updates and industry news. Additional social media plugins also have been added for Facebook, Twitter, Google, YouTube, Pinterest and Quora to make it easier to incorporate travel insurance into any travel agent’s or tour company’s social media campaign.