Nexion Canada reports success after a full year since its launch as a fully-licensed, bonded and accredited host agency. Nexion Canada says it has added new programs – from marketing to training - all with the goal of assisting agents grow their businesses and increase revenues.
“Our company continues to grow and meet the complex education and training needs of both new and seasoned agents,” said Nexion Canada president Mike Foster. “I think we are in a great position to become Canada’s leading host travel agency.”
“I am proud of the way Mike Foster utilized his tremendous knowledge and years of industry experience to help build the company and cultivate success for Nexion Canada,” said Nexion president Jackie Friedman.
Since Nexion Canada opened in February 2013, it has offered agents tools and resources to help agents increase earnings, expand their networks, develop skills, improve efficiencies and build their own travel agency businesses.
Highlights cited by Nexion Canada include:·
- Launching PowerUp, an interactive training program
- Launching OnTarget, an exclusive interactive online marketing center
- Introducing SNAP!, an air, car and hotel booking tool
- Developing CorporateConnect, a self-booking tool for agents with corporate business
- Offering hundreds of live and recorded webinars in addition to in-person training sessions through the Boot Camp and Agent Essentials programs
- Providing an opportunity for Nexion Canada agents to attend CoNexion
- Forming a partnership with Vacation.com