Nexion has debuted a new tagline: “The Travel Professional’s Host Agency,” integrated into its logo. The host agency group has also launched a new “Be NEX” marketing campaign, which focuses on its five pillars of success; it will be featured in a variety of print, digital and Web-based marketing channels.
“‘The Travel Professional’s Host Agency’ aptly captures what Nexion can offer individuals who are serious about the next crucial step for their careers in travel,” said Jackie Friedman, president, Nexion. “In addition, we are recognized as a leader in the host-agency marketplace and have an outstanding reputation with supplier partners and agents – who are proud to be part of Nexion. So, it is high time we promote and celebrate that recognition and success.”
Nexion said the new tagline and campaign represent its commitment of creating a home for independent U.S.-based travel professionals of all experience levels, including seasoned agents ready to experience a more-fulfilling level of success, as well as newcomers looking for a strong foundation.
Nexion’s five pillars of success include:
- NEXceed Earning Expectations -- earning top-tier commissions with more than 140 air, cruise, tour and other suppliers;
- NEXcite Your Clients -- using Nexion’s marketing muscle to showcase the latest offers;
- NEXpand Your Network -- connecting with support staff, agents and suppliers throughout the industry;
- NEXplore New Opportunities -- learning and growing through Nexion's resources, tools and guidance; and
- NEXperience a Better Way -- working smarter with technology, tools, and other resources.
“The feedback I receive from suppliers and competitors is that Nexion agents exude professionalism and take their work very seriously,” said Friedman. “Our members engage in all of the tools, coaching and educational opportunities Nexion has to offer. “Be NEX represents our network of NEXceptional professionals.”
She said Nexion wants its 3,300+ agents and future agents, to have a Be NEX state of mind that includes a sense of belonging and passion for the industry. With that mindset, and incorporation of our five pillars of success, Nexion agents can more easily reach their full earning potential.”
Travel professionals interested in learning more about Nexion may visit the organization’s Nexion booth April 4-5 at CLIA’s cruise3sixty conference in Fort Lauderdale, FL.