Protravel International hosted a grand opening for clients and partners at its new Austin office on January 23. Protravel’s Austin office, on Mopac Expressway in North Austin, will serve Austin and greater Texas corporate and leisure travelers.
Some of the services Protravel advisors provide include:
- C-suite corporate travel with regular reporting to demonstrate cost savings and efficiency
- Complex itineraries to exotic destinations around the world from Bhutan to Patagonia
- Multi-generational travel, including buy-outs of luxury resorts, island rentals, and on-site concierge services provided by travel advisors on request
- Added amenities for clients at hotels and resorts around the world including late check-out, breakfast included, bar credits and more
- Exclusive access to hard-to-get ticketed events, such as the Super Bowl and the Academy Awards, as well as to restaurants, museums and other cultural attractions around the world
- Coordinating security detail and other logistics-heavy travel arrangements.
- Private audiences with experts, historians, politicians and others around the world, from the Pope to Maasai tribespeople.
Located at 8300 North Mopac Expressway, the Austin office opens with eight luxury travel advisors managed by 25-year travel industry veteran, Jodi Cody. Jodi will be assisted by Myste Wylde with the day to day operations in the Austin location.
The grand opening celebration included a ribbon cutting, live music and live painting by local artists, a photo booth and more.
Protravel International is headquartered in Manhattan and supports 22 locations throughout the United States and the United Kingdom, plus a network of travel agents in all corners of the U.S.
For more information, visit https://www.protravelinc.com/