Luxury travel agency Protravel International will again sponsor the Food Network & Cooking Channel New York City Wine & Food Festival (NYCWFF) presented by Capital One, which takes place October 11-14. The culinary festival will bring together more than 400 chefs and culinary personalities and offer attendees a variety of culinary and entertainment experiences at over 75 events held at unique venues around the city.
Protravel’s involvement will help support the festival’s charitable causes, No Kid Hungry and Food Bank For New York City, through its donation of luxury travel packages which will be auctioned off during exclusive dinner events during the festival.
Together with its supplier partners, Protravel assembled five unique, luxurious trips for guests attending select NYCWFF dinners to bid on:
- A safari package from Wilderness Safaris including three nights in their classic camp and flights on Wilderness Air.
- A seven-night sailing on one of Star Clippers’ tall ships with accommodations in an outside cabin.
- A two-night stay at Le Meurice in Paris, the luxury Dorchester Collection hotel, in a deluxe suite with full American breakfast.
- A two-night stay at Lanesborough London in a suite with spa treatments and tea for two.
- A London, Paris, and Amsterdam vacation staying with two-nights in each location at THE SET hotels’ luxury boutique properties the Hotel Café Royal in London, the Conservatorium in Amsterdam and the Lutetia in Paris.
In addition to Protravel’s involvement in assembling the auction prizes, Protravel will also be on site during the festival with luxury travel advisors available to answer questions during Beverage Media presents Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits Trade Tasting hosted by Wine Spectator on Friday, October 12 and the Grand Tasting presented by ShopRite with Culinary Demonstrations presented by Capital One on Saturday, October 13 and Sunday, October 14 from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. at Pier 94.
For more information, visit www.protravelinc.com.