Signature Travel Network welcomed 19 new agencies at its annual Sales Meeting & Trade Show in Las Vegas last week. The three-day event provided new members with educational programs, networking opportunities, one-on-one matchmaking appointments, a preferred supplier partner trade show, and more.
New members for 2016 included:
- Adelman Travel Services, Inc., Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- BCD Travel, Atlanta, Georgia
- Bursch Travel, Waite Park, Minnesota
- Casto Travel, San Jose, California
- Five Star Alliance, Washington, D.C.
- Four Corners Travel and Concierge Inc., Boca Raton, Florida
- Galaxy Travel & Cruises, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Gulliver’s Travel Service, Fort Worth, Texas
- Pennsylvania Travel Inc., Paoli, Pennsylvania
- Prestige Travel, Hazlet, New Jersey
- RubysTravel.com, LLC, Wayne, New Jersey
- The Travel Gallery, Tequesta, Florida
- Travel Central, Metairie, Louisiana
- Vista Travel, Colonia, New Jersey
- Windsor Travel, Houston, Texas
- World Travel Service, Tulsa, Oklahoma
New 2016 international affiliates:
- Corporate Travel Services (CTS), Mexico City, Mexico
- Embarque Turismo, Ribeirão Preto, Brazil
- Platinum Travel Corporation, Sydney, Australia
Signature’s objective is to connect members with each other and with supplier partners. Prospective domestic members must have $2 million in annual preferred cruise, tour, and insurance supplier sales and use ClientBase and Res Cards, and are required to engage in Signature’s technology and marketing programs and maintain membership with the ASTA.