|Photo by Freeimages.com/Mike Johnson|
Signature Travel Network welcomed its new members for 2015 with a welcome luncheon on September 9 at the organization's annual Owners' Meeting. Signature will also host a new member forum Thursday, September 10.
The seven new members are:
- Above & Beyond Travel – Williamsburg, VA
- Best Price Cruises & Tours – Port St. Lucie, FL
- Cruise and Travel Specialists – Lake Oswego, OR
- Quay Travel – Auckland, New Zealand
- Rubinsohn Travel – Jenkintown, PA
- Shangri-La World Travel – Southlake, TX
- Sunrise Travel Center, Inc. – Sea Girt, NY
Kimberly Waters, Signature’s vice president, national sales and member engagement, said, “Signature’s newest members reflect the diversity of the business models that make our organization so strong. Our network is experiencing a high level of interest and we are reviewing more agencies than ever before.”
In addition, Signature has announced the launch of its updated recruitment website. The enhanced site is for travel agency owners and independent consultants interested in joining the consortium, as well as potential preferred supplier partners. In addition to providing information on Signature's tools, benefits and exclusive products, the site states the membership guidelines.