Tickets are now on sale for the fourth annual New York Travel Festival, which will take place April 16 to 17, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at St. Francis College in Brooklyn.
Ticket prices are:
- $35 for Early Bird Weekend Traveler Ticket
- $25 for Early Bird Saturday or Sunday Only Tickets
- $160 for All Access Tickets providing full access to all panels, workshops, discussions, expert sessions and networking events.
Traveler Tickets allow for the following access:
- Traveler Sessions - Panels and speakers focusing on hot topics in tourism, from destinations to deeper topics for thoughtful travelers, plus sessions aimed at individuals looking to make travel a deeper part of their lives through career opportunities in the travel/tourism industry, careers abroad or longerterm travel.
- Startup/Tech Sessions - Panels and speakers talking about the latest in travel tech, as well as key strategies for starting or pivoting travel businesses.
All Access Passes provide access to the above sessions, plus:
- Marketing Workshops - Sessions led by industry experts on best practices in marketing for 2016 and beyond
- Startup Workshops - Intimate sessions focused on building/pivoting travel businesses
- Travel Unity/Social Good Workshops - Meetups focused on thoughtful travel, as well as industry and personal responsibility
- Media Workshops - Intended for anyone in the media and looking to utilize media for branding, marketing and other travel industry-related purposes
- VIP invites to Festival Week and other networking events
To order tickets, visit http://nytravfest.com/tickets2