From an authority who taught Google employees how to use Google Analytics to an educator who has written some of the industry’s most popular travel agent training programs, The Travel Institute has recently expanded its Professional Educators Program with six new executives.
Recent additions include:
- Matt Bailey, president and founder, SiteLogic Marketing
- John Frenaye, Jr., owner, Single Parent Traveler; editor, Travel Research Online
- Anne MacIntyre, partner, On The Map Travel
- Dr. Marc Mancini, speaker, educator, consultant, Marc Mancini Seminars and Consulting Inc.
- Scott McKelvey, president, Scott McKelvey Copywriting and Marketing; publisher, McBlog
- Jeff Tobe, M.Ed., CSP, primary colorer, Coloring Outside the Lines
This network of experts supports The Travel Institute by leading webinars, advising on curriculum, and contributing content to the organization’s various communication initiatives. The Professional Educators Program was established in 2011 and today includes nearly 50 experts from both the travel industry and business field.