Airline relationships and honeymoon/destination wedding initiatives will be the focus of Travel Leaders' 2014 annual Regional Meetings. Registration is now open.
Agendas have been sent to each of its member agencies. The meetings will also provide members with access to its “Learning Lounge” which allows its members to interact with the headquarters subject matter experts for deeper exploration into its programs, services and initiatives.
Travel Leaders said it will use the Regional Meetings to highlight its airline relationships, which offer domestic overrides that are agency specific, along with its proprietary programs including Agent Profiler and Honeymoon/Destination Wedding specializations.
Travel Leaders Regional Meetings will convene in five different cities including:
- Chicago – Tuesday, April 29 (Regency O’Hare, Rosemont, IL)
- Baltimore – Wednesday, April 30 (The Westin – Baltimore Washington International Airport, Linthicum Heights, MD)
- Atlanta – Thursday, May 1 (Sheraton Gateway, Atlanta, GA)
- Dallas – Tuesday, May 6 (Hyatt Regency DFW, Dallas, TX)
- Las Vegas – Wednesday, May 7 (Treasure Island, Las Vegas, NV)
“Since the content for our Regional Meetings focuses on topics that are critical to everyone’s success, we are inviting our members to also bring their frontline agents and Independent Contractors (ICs), who can take advantage of special sessions designed just for them,” said Roger E. Block, president of Travel Leaders Franchise Group.
“While the afternoon session for each Regional Meeting will be restricted to only owners and managers, during this time, we’ll also conduct a special Agent Profiler Study Hall for those frontline agents and ICs who may be attending," Block said.
- Topics for Travel Leaders’ Regional Meetings include:
- Update on Travel Leaders’ new Honeymoon and Destination Wedding program
- Agent Profiler – How members can use it to generate new, very profitable customers. New features for the program will also be introduced.
- Update on Travel Leaders’ award-winning Luxury Travel Center of Excellence
- Update on Travel Leaders Independent Contractor (IC) Center of Excellence
- Maximizing Travel Leaders’ relationships with airlines
- Open discussion and Q&A
Block said that due to the success of its inaugural “Learning Lounge” at the 2013 Travel Leaders National Meeting in Atlanta, each Regional Meeting will also include a Learning Lounge to enable Travel Leaders members and agents to engage staff in discussions on key proprietary products and services offered by the organization. The Regional Meetings will also facilitate discussions with key preferred vendors.
Travel Leaders members are invited to register for the 2014 Regional Meetings online at www.Travelleaders.com