Travel Leaders Franchise Group reports its 2013 Travel Leaders National Meeting slated for Atlanta, Georgia (November 14-16, 2013), will provide separate education and training tracks specifically geared toward the convention’s three primary audiences: agency owners/managers, frontline agents and independent contractors (IC).
The group notes that the educational sessions are in addition to the launch of the new Learning Lounge, which will immerse attendees in all of the major Travel Leaders programs and initiatives.
Further learning opportunities will be offered through “prime time” General Session updates from Travel Leaders’ Diamond and Platinum level sponsors, as well as through featured sponsor workshops. Each educational opportunity has been designed to complement the National Meeting theme, “Your Company. Your Goals.”
“As I’ve been telling our Travel Leaders Associates, ‘this year’s meeting is all about you, your company and your goals’ – that’s why we are planning very extensive educational tracks for frontline agents and ICs,” explained Roger Block, president of Travel Leaders Franchise Group.
“Focusing squarely on each individual agent’s potential for greater achievement, our hands-on approach throughout our three days in Atlanta will ensure that everyone can learn how to use the Travel Leaders brand more effectively and profitably. There has never been a more important time for our members to bring as many frontline agents and ICs as possible to our National Meeting," Block said.
This year, Travel Leaders is offering a pre-meeting training session with Stuart Cohen of Exclamation Points, Inc. The topic of his November 14 training is “Turning E-Enquiries into Sales,” which is designed for any travel agent who plans, books and sells vacations.
“During this workshop, we’ll show our agents simple and proven ways to turn timewasters into money makers. They’ll learn how to stop ‘e-shoppers’ in their tracks and transform them into clients. In the process, they’ll learn to save time, sell and promote their value, and maybe even learn to love online inquiries,” Block said.
“This course couldn’t be timelier given that with our new Agent Profiler program, more and more clients are finding Travel Leaders agents and their specific areas of expertise online. We want each agent to be equipped to maximize their time with each prospect," Block said.
Other workshops being offered - and recommended audiences -include:
· Conquering Concur – Travel Leaders will learn about implementation of Concur in terms of product pricing, developing and executing an e-adoption strategy, writing rules for a corporate travel policy, and much more. (Recommended audience: Travel Leaders who have implemented Concur or are considering Concur for a new or existing business travel client and want to take their expertise to the next level.)
· Travel Leaders Associate Website “Show and Tell” – Travel Leaders will learn from their peers on tips, tricks and best practices on using Travel Leaders’ new Associate Website Program. (Recommended audience: Travel Leaders owners, managers or marketing/technology team members who have direct involvement in the Associate Website Program.)
· The Benefits of Being a Travel Leaders IC – Travel Leaders ICs will be guided through the myriad of Travel Leaders tools, programs and resources available that will improve sales. (Recommended audience: Independent Contractors.)
· Creating Golden Opportunities with FITs – Travel Leaders will learn how profitable and rewarding custom itineraries can be if they use the tested methods provided in this session. Discussion will also center on how to maximize use of Travel Leaders’ luxury programs including In-Country Partners, Distinctive Voyages and Select Hotel & Resorts. (Recommended audience: Travel Leaders selling professionals who are vacation travel advisors.)
· A Few Simple Steps - Powerful Marketing Results – As Travel Leaders continues making major enhancements to its marketing capabilities, these sessions will walk agents through how to use each of them. (Recommended audience: Travel Leaders owners, managers or marketing team members who have direct involvement in the Travel Leaders marketing programs.)
· The Customer Experience Revolution: What Today’s Customers Really Want – Travel Leaders will learn what it takes to keep customers in this “Age of Choice.” (Recommended audience: Travel Leaders selling professionals who are vacation or business travel advisors.)
· Turn Referrals into Direct Introductions to Hand-Picked Prospects – Travel Leaders will learn how every client can connect them with great prospects. (Recommended audience: Travel Leaders business travel sales managers and account managers.)
· InteGREAT Enterprise, Powered by ClientBase, 101 for Agents – Travel Leaders is offering “back to the basics” with recommendations on the best way to maneuver through Travel Leaders’ InteGREAT Marketing Platform and tricks to make using ClientBase easier. (Recommended audience: Travel Leaders selling professionals who are vacation travel advisors.)
· InteGREAT Enterprise, Powered by ClientBase, for Marketers – Travel Leaders is offering an advanced training session outlining practical marketing processes for the InteGREAT Marketing Platform from collecting and cultivating data to personally engaging best-in-class marketing strategies using ClientBase databases. (Recommended audience: Travel Leaders owners, managers or marketing team members who have direct involvement in the Travel Leaders marketing programs.)
Additionally, attendees will hear important product updates from Diamond and Platinum level sponsors during General Sessions. Diamond sponsors include: Delta-Air France-KLM-Alitalia, Enterprise and National Car Rental, Funjet Vacations, Royal Caribbean International, Travelport and Viking Cruises. Platinum sponsors include: Disney Destinations, the Globus family of brands, GOGO Vacations and Travel Guard.
Sponsor workshops will be offered by Diamond sponsors Delta-Air France-KLM-Alitalia, Enterprise and National Car Rental, Funjet Vacations, Royal Caribbean International, Travelport and Viking Cruises, as well as by the four Gold sponsors: Allianz Global Assistance, Avis, Holland America Line and Norwegian Cruise Line.
Travel Leaders’ all-new Learning Lounge is designed as an interactive area to allow Travel Leaders owners, managers, frontline agents and ICs to talk with the organization’s subject matter experts to more thoroughly understand, experience and implement all the major components of our award-winning branded programs and initiatives. Representatives from Travel Leaders programs will be on-hand for the Learning Lounge, including:
• Agent Profiler
• Corporate Technology
• Distinctive Voyages
• Exclusive Cruise Values
• Luxury Center of Excellence
• Public Relations
• Travel Leaders In-Country Partners
• Travel Leaders Online
• Travel Leaders Campaigns
• Worldwide Hotel Program
Travel Leaders members are invited to register for the 2013 Travel Leaders National Meeting online.