The United States Tour Operators Association (USTOA) kicks off its annual Travel Together Month in September with exclusive incentives for travel agents and consumers. Travel Together Month puts bucket-list destinations, trips, and experiences at travelers’ finger tips with a curated selection of offers from the country’s leading providers of independent and escorted group travel.
Highlights include the following:
- Lion World Travel: Agents earn $100 per person booked on the luxurious “Discover East Africa” tour for travel on April and May 2018 departures.
- Zegrahm Expeditions: Receive a $100 gift card for each new guest booked on “Across the Antarctic Circle: Voyage to the 7th Continent” for the January 22, 2018 and February 4, 2018 departures.
- Asia Answers: Travel professionals can earn bonus commission of $50 per person booked on a China vacation lasting seven days or longer for travel through August 31, 2018.
- Celtic Tours: Enjoy an Italian vacation with the travel agent exclusive of the five-night “Tuscan Villa” independent package with car rental or transfers, net rates from $449 per person for travel by December 15.
- CroisiEurope Cruises: Sell three double cabins (or six passengers) on the 11-day safari cruise itinerary and be entered to win an 11-day safari cruise for two people for travel in 2018 based on availability. Prize drawing December 20.
- Alexander+Roberts: Earn $50 per person “Booking Bonuses” on all private tours, small ship cruises and small group journeys (never more than 16 guests) when clients pay-in-full for travel through April 2019.
Offers can be booked September 1-30. All travel deals, restrictions and booking instructions can be found at www.ustoa.com/travel-together-month.
Representing nearly $15 billion in revenue, the member companies of U.S. Tour Operators Association provide tours, packages and custom arrangements that allow 8.6 million travelers annually unparalleled access, insider knowledge, peace-of-mind, value and freedom to enjoy destinations and experiences across the entire globe. Each member company participates in the USTOA’s Travelers Assistance Program, which protects consumer payments up to $1 million if the company goes out of business.